Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2018 9:26:29 PM EDT
We need someone else.

His commercial say his opponent always votes the party line, and we know this means Rick is suggesting he will not always vote Republican.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 11:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope so.  I can't vote for that POS after what he did to our gun rights.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:14:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't wake from this shit show nightmare. This is like walking to a beating.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, and the race is as tight as hell.

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-98681934/
View Quote
That is about the Governor's race, this discussion is about the Senate Republican Primary.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is about the Governor's race, this discussion is about the Senate Republican Primary.
View Quote
Sorry, I'm really fixated on the governor's race with the democratic party candidates calling for weapons bans.

There will be a Republican Party senatorial primary on August 28 and I don't believe Scott has any opponent who can beat him.
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I hate what Rick Scott did by trampling on the constitutional rights of everyone between 18-20 years old that lives in Florida. You know he did it for political reasons. But now we have Bill Nelson calling for a Assault weapons ban nationwide. Unfortunately we are pretty much stuck wit Rick Scott or Bill Nelson for Senator and Nelson needs to go.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hate what Rick Scott did by trampling on the constitutional rights of everyone between 18-20 years old that lives in Florida. You know he did it for political reasons. But now we have Bill Nelson calling for a Assault weapons ban nationwide. Unfortunately we are pretty much stuck wit Rick Scott or Bill Nelson for Senator and Nelson needs to go.
View Quote
Can you honestly say you believe Scott would vote against an AWB? I can't say that I believe he would.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Can you honestly say you believe Scott would vote against an AWB? I can't say that I believe he would.
View Quote
Of course he would vote for an AWB, in fact, Scott's latest fund raising material proudly highlights his new gun control bill in detail.

Scott needs to be made an example of lest other Republicans bail on us.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I have yet to see a Florida state official that I didn't despise.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 1:32:00 AM EDT
[#10]
this will be counter to the thoughts of a lot of people, but I think getting rid of nelson, even if it means scott gets in, is better in the long run, because nelson votes the dem party line, and scott offers a chance to get another vote that might push stuff like the wall, overturning obamacare, etc. through the senate.

especially since rubio is a rino that will vote along with the dems on a lot of social issues and things that benefit his 'hispanic' heritage
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I disagree. I think rewarding Scott with a win, running on a gun control platform plank and voting record, will encourage other Republicans to believe they can follow suit. 2A issue voters will be marginalized.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I disagree. I think rewarding Scott with a win, running on a gun control platform plank and voting record, will encourage other Republicans to believe they can follow suit. 2A issue voters will be marginalized.
View Quote
Amen, Scott needs to be made an example of or we're toast.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
This exactly, plus if he becomes Senator Rick Scott is likely to become just as big a RINO as Rubio. He has already proven he will do whatever it takes to earn him votes.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 11:52:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
this will be counter to the thoughts of a lot of people, but I think getting rid of nelson, even if it means scott gets in, is better in the long run, because nelson votes the dem party line, and scott offers a chance to get another vote that might push stuff like the wall, overturning obamacare, etc. through the senate.

especially since rubio is a rino that will vote along with the dems on a lot of social issues and things that benefit his 'hispanic' heritage
View Quote
I would respectfully disagree and I'll list a few reasons:

1) A vote for Nelson is a vote against Scott.

2) Nelson is an old guy who happens to be in poor health. He holds no significant power and may possibly not live to the end of his next term in office.

3) Scott is a pathetic turncoat liar who is still young enough to spend two or three 6-year terms in Washington.

I for one will not vote for Scott because we all know what he is and did.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 3:19:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
We know where Nelson stands. Scott could be all over the map in addition to voting for gun control in the U.S. Senate. Voting him in just rewards his past behavior.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Ricky Dicky Scott is Okeefenokee Swamp
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 8:39:56 AM EDT
[#17]
So the vote is this, 1 vote for someone who promises gun control or 1 vote for someone who has voted for more gun control.  These are the choices you get when you get invaded by the left.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We know where Nelson stands. Scott could be all over the map in addition to voting for gun control in the U.S. Senate. Voting him in just rewards his past behavior.
View Quote
Gun control Quislings such as Rick Scott need to be voted out of office or we will encourage more gun grabbing Quislings to emerge.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#19]
It will come down to Scott vs Nelson in the general election.  I will be voting for candidates that see the world through the same lens as myself. This particular part of the ballet will be left blank.  Perhaps the GOP will figure out when they sell us out, we vote them out.  I couldn't care less if we end up with Nelson, he's an old senile man who will accomplish little, at least he's not a liar..
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Scott has turned out to be a disease on my nutsack about gun control.

Thinking about it this a lot but don't want to vote for Scott and have him screw me all over again on gun control.

His A+ rating with NRA means nothing.

We really need other candidates.

Scott blows wherever the wind blows.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
AGREED!
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Can we write in a candidate? I would rather throw away my vote then give it to the turncoat.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I will probably be writing in “none of the above”
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Can we write in a candidate? I would rather throw away my vote then give it to the turncoat.
View Quote
I will not vote for
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top