Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2021 7:31:20 PM EDT
Any AAR? Just curious. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Got there about the time they opened up Saturday morning.

Not too crowded.  I expected to be in line longer than I wanted but it only took about 5 minutes or so to pay up and get in.  $12 to get in, they checked my pistol twice to make sure it was unloaded and had the cable tie on it.

Lots of ammo.  Didn't even think of buying any due to prices and not needing any.  If price on the steel cased stuff hadn't been close to $500 for a 1000 rounds I might have bought some of that.

No reloading vendors that I saw/noticed.  No primers.  A can or two of powder sitting on a table here and there.

Lots of AR15's and other rifles.  Truck loads of pistols.

I did notice the CZ pistols (that I usually look at) were more abundant this show than most.  I also noticed they wanted nearly $700 for P07s and P09s so I didn't even look at the P01s, CZ75Bs and the other compacts.

I did see what I thought was a good price on a SIG 2022 in 9MM.  New in the box for $499.  Guy had two of them.  One was a bit more expensive as it had a light on it.  Had not seen/noticed a 2022 in person, just read about them, seen them in you tube reviews, etc.

Guy I was with was looking for a 7.62X39 AR15.  Saw two of those.  Both Wyndham Weaponry and both for $899 (no idea if that's a good price or not).  Seemed like it was to me but I wasn't the one looking.

All kinds of the AR looking shotguns.

The usual jam, jelly, jerky, etc. vendors.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
$12 to just get in to the show and stupid prices???

I miss the early 2010 years.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
dbl tap somehow.... sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top