Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2019 8:48:53 PM EDT
For the life of me I cannot remember the name nor location. It was a Mexican place in a Victorian? Looking house.

Had a lawn in front. It was a low-key place. It looked like a two story house converted to a restaurant.

We parked in a bigger lot near the Bay then walked across a couple of streets to it.

Thanks.

Eta: This was about 10-20 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a place like that in Pacific Grove (a few mins from Monterey) and its called Crema
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a place like that in Pacific Grove (a few mins from Monterey) and its called Crema
View Quote
It was several years ago. I want to say that it was on a side street near there.

Has Pacific Grove changed that much in 10-20 years?

It was a low key place that some friends took us to. I have been searching Google maps and cannot find the place.

Eta: I remember it having a lawn in front. More like a B&B in outward appearance. Just a couple of tables.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have reference to it from that long ago but my wife and I go often and it's a very quiet place, which is why we enjoy staying there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top