Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2022 6:44:04 PM EDT
Can anyone help me out.   I transport motor homes, I was up there to pick a motor home up and got distracted and did a bone head mistake.   I left my suitcase at a customers house.   If any could help me out I would appreciate it.   I just need someone to grab it and FedEx it to me.   I can pay for it over the phone or a cash app.  

Yes I feel like an idiot.

I got 250 miles down the road in a big motor home before the customer called and told me it was still in his truck.  

I’m in Texas but I would like the suitcase and contents back.

My number is 817 629 2692.

Thanks,  

Chris
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone near walkersville?  I’m al the way down I PAX River.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone near walkersville?  I’m al the way down I PAX River.
View Quote

Thank you, and yes this is a bump.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The customer won't mail it?  You could also schedule a ups pickup.  I would think fedex does the same.  I'm about an hour away.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The customer won't mail it?  You could also schedule a ups pickup.  I would think fedex does the same.  I'm about an hour away.
View Quote

I didn’t think they would pick it up at a house.    I will look into it, thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top