Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2022 12:22:38 PM EDT
Hi there I just moved to Jonesborough which is right by Johnson City and was curious if you guys know of a honest shop? I'm no expert so I want someone I can trust.  Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, I’m not familiar with any in upper east TN.  Knoxville had a few, but I think only one remains… West Side Coin Gold and Silver on Kingston Pike.  The also sell/resell Vols football tickets.  It’s been several years since I’ve driven over there to see if they’re still open.  Internet says it’s still there.  You could also check in Kodak, TN—Off Exit 407 to Sevierville.  There’s a store next to Burger King with a bit of everything, to include jewelry..Hallmark Rare Coins.

Most on this site buy online.  Sorry I didn’t have a better response.  The other two I know of are out of business.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be Knoxville way sometime here and will check that place out.  Back in Ohio I had a great shop with a very honest man running it.  Was hoping I could find similiar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top