Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2022 5:54:54 PM EDT
MT local knowledge needed. Friend just moved to MT from CO wants to know who the non-rino candidates to vote for in the primary. Any help appreciated and I saw the judge thread already.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Olszewski is my pick for the US house seat.

Looking for local races in a specific area?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Ann Bukacek for Public Service Commission board. I know her, she rocks. Google search for her in the news.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ann Bukacek for Public Service Commission board. I know her, she rocks. Google search for her in the news.
View Quote

Just looked her up, and yes she does!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Got an email from Bukacek.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I think we learned the first time around that Zinke is only out for Zinke.

He abandoned the state the first time when he saw a better deal for himself, he abused the system as Sec. of the Interior & Trump had him resign.

I voted for Dr. Al this time around.

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Voted today.  Polls seemed somewhat busy, not overwhelming but busy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay friend is asking me for help in early voting. I'm not sure who these people are?
Brown v Gustafson
Rice v D'Alton

Rosedale v Buchanan v Rankin
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I forget who the guy is that has the signs that say "an independent Montanan," but the first time I read it, I thought it said "For an independent Montana" and got all excited.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Okay friend is asking me for help in early voting. I'm not sure who these people are?
Brown v Gustafson
Rice v D'Alton

Rosedale v Buchanan v Rankin
View Quote

Brown and Rosendale for sure. And I think Rice.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#10]
For any Libertarians thinking Sam Rankin might be your guy I’d encourage your to watch this video.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
For any Libertarians thinking Sam Rankin might be your guy I’d encourage your to watch this video.
View Quote

Be hard to vote for those views….

Sounded full on current democrat

If anything rankin would split the dem ticket, I would guess
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Be hard to vote for those views….

Sounded full on current democrat

If anything rankin would split the dem ticket, I would guess
View Quote

Very true. But looking at his website you might be duped into thinking he is all about getting money out of politics, standing up for the common man, etc.

I was just tying to raise awareness that even the MTLP doesn’t want him. If you’re a Liberation don’t vote for him (or anyone) based on party alone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#13]
If you’re a Libertarian a vote for your Party candidate is a vote for the Democrat.

While I'll hold my nose voting for Zinke, the Western District Libertarian candidate is not impressive.

And Tranel toes the Party line on the Green agenda & anti-2nd Amendment based on the debates & other interviews.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:24:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Brown Rice for the win!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top