Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 3/27/2021 5:36:18 PM EDT
He was so popular last time that he ran un-opposed at the Convention.

Seems like a long list of challengers this time, including speculation that Jeff Flake will try to run against Lee.

Lee did not support a single budget for the past four years. Good, because they all included social spending paid for with deficit spending. It was pretty much just Lee and Paul opposing the sharp deficit spending increases for the past four years. The sharp spike in economy-destroying deficit spending from the past four years? Lee fought it. I say re-elect him.

Pretty long list of folks lining up against Lee.

Republican Challengers Lining Up To Oppose Utah Sen Mike Lee
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll never vote for him again after his H1B stuff.  If the Republicans want my vote they better find another candidate.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#2]
We  need someone that is not affiated with the  mormon church,But would be good.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top