Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2018 8:26:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SarahToscanoForVT]
Greetings fellow Vermonters!

I’m Sarah Toscano and I’m a candidate for Representative to the VT House, Chittenden 4-2. I intend to take Bill Lippert’s seat and I’m spearheading a statewide effort to get some more Republican faces into the House and Senate. You may know me from Facebook, 2A VT Gun Rights No Compromise, or both state- and county-level party meetings.

We need candidates for the Burlington and South Burlington areas. I’m determined to see that we will be taking over the seats of gun rights opponents Helen Head, Barbara Rachelson, and Martin Lalonde.

In addition, I’m here to make sure that I can be Your Voice in Montpelier and can bring all of your concerns to the attention of your elected officials. Whether it be related to gun rights or labor law, let me know what’s on your mind. For my constituents, you can find my open journals for you to write in at Big River Bait and Tackle and Catamount Arms in Hinesburg.

I look forward to listening to the voices of AR15.COM and working hand in hand with you to make a difference in November.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could vote for you Sarah, but thank you for stepping up!
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:55:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I also wish I could give you a vote, Sarah. As it happens, I'm in the wrong end of the state for that. Best of luck in your race. I'm pulling for you!
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, Sarah.  I will put in a good word for you with my neighbors who are in your district.  We need more like you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you all for the replies!! Trust me I read here often, just don’t always have time or a good enough internet connection to reply!

You can find my campaign page now on Facebook at Sarah Toscano for VT
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 1:44:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Just a reminder that state-level nomination papers are due this Friday!! Make sure to get your signatures if you’re a candidate, or offer your support to your local delegates!
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m on the ballot everyone

Let the hardest part of the battle begin!!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Happy Summer all!!!

We still need a good Republican candidate for South Burlington!! Spread the word far and wide!! I can answer any questions that anyone may have and a support system is in place for a website, donations, etc.

Also, I was spurred to check in here because I just got a call from WCAX and I’m about to leave to go to their studio for an interview!! Look for me on this evening’s news! This is regarding the nurse strike at the hospital.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SarahToscanoForVT:
I'm on the ballot everyone

Let the hardest part of the battle begin!!!
View Quote
Congrats! I wish you the best in the upcoming contest. I can't vote for ya, wrong end of the state.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for keeping in touch with us Sarah.  We wish you the best for the election.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Champlain Valley Fair Meet and Greet!!

Main building, stop on by the Republican Party booth. Meet your party officers and candidates.

I will be there tonight from 5pm to 9pm, and tomorrow 10am to 2pm. Stop by and shake a paw and tell us what’s on your mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top