Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I fully expect that when the "counts" are finally in, every precinct in Philadelphia will report about 20% more votes than registered voters...

This election isn't going to end without violence and the USSC weighing in.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife and I are voting in person.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 3:24:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Vote mail in AND go to the polls. Not illegal and even if it was they could not bust you without admitting the system is fixed. (Which it is)
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I fully expect that when the "counts" are finally in, every precinct in Philadelphia will report about 20% more votes than registered voters...

This election isn't going to end without violence and the USSC weighing in.
View Quote

Nothing was done about precincts in Philly that went >100% for Obama.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you counting on Wolfe not issuing another edict to shut down the commonwealth right before the election?
Because I wouldn’t put it past that piece of shit to do exactly that.   A county in Kentucky has tried to do that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Vote mail in AND go to the polls. Not illegal and even if it was they could not bust you without admitting the system is fixed. (Which it is)
View Quote

Fraudulent voting is indeed illegal.

How do you see casting multiple ballots in one election as "not illegal"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top