Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2018 10:19:25 AM EDT
newly elected Democratic Virginia rep, Jennifer Wexton, is picketing at NRA headquarters.

Elections have consequences. I did my part on Election Day.  Did you?

Here's part of their playbook:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-Indivisible-Guide-former-congressional-staffers-insiders-guide-to-resisting-Trump/137-1965112/

Here is another useful length:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Increasing-your-political-influence-is-a-lot-easier-than-you-think-Here-are-some-ways-to-do-it-/137-2111801/
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I vote in every election, have since I turned 18. I try to get those like minded to get out to the polls.
It doesn't matter. Va is a blue state now. The only way to turn us back is to cut NOVA out from the state and deal with Richmond, Roanoke, the coast, and Cville.
Also the Va GOP party is pathetic cuckold to the democrats and its voters aren't much better. Muh candidate ain't pure is real bitch of a disease.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Elections have consequences, she ran on an anti-gun platform, so no one should be surprised.  Would be nice if the VaGOP had a lessons learned.  Wish we could get Barbara Comstock in another appointed office where she might do some good.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I no longer recognize my beloved Virginia.....sad
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I no longer recognize my beloved Virginia.....sad
View Quote
It’s gone. Just wait until the fucking we get after the GA changes hands.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Would be nice if the VaGOP had a lessons learned.  
View Quote
They are not referred to as the 'Stupid Party' occasionally for no reason.

They have had many years to learn and still have not.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
newly elected Democratic Virginia rep, Jennifer Wexton, is picketing at NRA headquarters.

Elections have consequences. I did my part on Election Day.  Did you?

Here's part of their playbook:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-Indivisible-Guide-former-congressional-staffers-insiders-guide-to-resisting-Trump/137-1965112/

Here is another useful length:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Increasing-your-political-influence-is-a-lot-easier-than-you-think-Here-are-some-ways-to-do-it-/137-2111801/
View Quote

Those are great threads to help us counter their tactics.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 12:48:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Those are great threads to help us counter their tactics.  Thanks.
View Quote
You are more than welcome, and the next time we meet in person, the first round of tasty beers is on me.

Merry Christmas to all!

D.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#8]
We need people in the VCDL now more than ever.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We need people in the VCDL now more than ever.
View Quote
Very true.
But we also need Va GOP Voters to get over the muh candidate ain't pure syndrome, get off their fucking asses and vote. Realize that generally speaking, a shitty GOP congress critter is better than the commie pieces of shit that are winning Va now.
The Va GOP is hopeless so getting better candidates is probably not going to happen.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Sadly Virginia as we all knew it is gone thanx to Transplants from other blue states and unfettered immigration ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top