Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 2/21/2021 7:59:43 PM EDT
I was in Seattle for work many years ago. I decided to apply for a concealed license since WA stopped honoring FL.  Well it's up for renewal in June.
What is the process for this now?  Can I do it by mail?  I do not see myself ever going to Seattle or WA ever again but I want to give a FU to the gov.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:24:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2021 9:26:09 PM EDT by firepyro515]
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:
I was in Seattle for work many years ago. I decided to apply for a concealed license since WA stopped honoring FL.  Well it's up for renewal in June.
What is the process for this now?  Can I do it by mail?  I do not see myself ever going to Seattle or WA ever again but I want to give a FU to the gov.  

Thanks
View Quote

I think Snohomish county might be the best bet, but maybe not. They are the only jurisdiction I know of, so far, that has an online portal for renewals. I would definitely give them a call and ask.

https://snohomishwa.permitium.com/ccw/start
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:57:32 PM EDT
Thurston County SO is a possibility as well

But I really like Snohomish CO Sheriff Adam Fortney!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:49:24 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By firepyro515:

I think Snohomish county might be the best bet, but maybe not. They are the only jurisdiction I know of, so far, that has an online portal for renewals. I would definitely give them a call and ask.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By firepyro515:
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:

Thanks

You can fill out the renewal online, but you still have to pick up the permit in person.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:53:29 PM EDT
Really? They won't send it to me in 60 days like they did the 1st one? Guess I'll call them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:30:01 PM EDT
FWIW when I renewed w/Thurston County SO, they mailed my license to me (but I live in Thurston, which may or may not have anything to do with their mailing policy).
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:40:31 AM EDT
Thurston is available online. They will mail it to whatever address you provide. Your mailing address can be different from your CPL/WDL address.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:24:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MMcCall:

You can fill out the renewal online, but you still have to pick up the permit in person.
View Quote

Stanwood PD sent mine via usps when I renewed 18 months ago. I dropped off paperwork in person, and received the new wallet card a couple weeks later.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:04:56 PM EDT
WA blows.  Just had to renew my Utah non-resident permit.  SUPER EASY online application and uploaded a new picture.

Did I say WA blows?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:03:23 PM EDT
Hopefully things normalize by next summer, mine will be due for renewal then.

Sir James...
Top Top