Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2022 12:20:16 PM EDT
Good Morning All,

Let's see how this goes. It's been a few years since I've been active on the forums, I had an account for years under a different SN but lost that email and now have another account. I am housed out of the KS/MO area, but am looking for some guidance in the OK area. I am looking for preferably an outdoor range in OK (Tulsa area preferably) that will allow me to rent out their range for low light/night shoots for my company. I head up the firearms division for my company and we have a department of about 40 total that are in-house armed security, either plain clothes or uniformed. We have previously used USSA for day shoots, but are wanting to incorporate night shoots as well into our program and not having any luck securing a range that will allow us to conduct a night shoot.

I have active law enforcement instructor credentials as well as hold multiple training certificates for instruction, our staff has multiple instructors we use in a RSO capacity to keep the range safe, and I have been instructing civilian as well as department level since 2010 without incident (including low light courses), however they have always been in my neck of the woods where I have been able to secure ranges that allow rental use 24hrs. Since now trying to manage the same in the Tulsa area, I'm looking to see if anyone can help guide me towards a range that I can work with.

Any help is appreciated!

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#1]
At this point in time purchasing a piece of property and insuring it might be your best bet. Not to mention it might gain as a business opportunity. The town of Poteau purchased land from the local airport just to have a private range for training. Have you checked with the Tulsa PD? They might be interested in the training opportunity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top