Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/20/2021 8:15:02 PM EDT
I’m renewing tomorrow.  I’m bringing my Social security card, birth, certificate, and present valid license.

I think these will satisfy the requirement.

Is there anything else I need for this new fed compliant bullshit?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring the letter they send you to renew your tags. I had a whole folder of stuff I brought with me and the worker there saw that letter and only asked for my birth certificate and current drivers license after that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  

ETA:  thats exactly how it went for me.  Additionally, I was able to get the new “eight year” renewal (which appears to expire in seven) this time.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Something to prove residency, I used utility bills
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#4]
They actually have a decent chart on the website.  It spells out everything you need or don't need.

I spent over an hour getting everything together and was in there for under ten minutes.  The lady never checked my documents.  I tried to hand them to her and she looked at me and asked if everything was the same.  I said yes, she said to step down and have your picture taken......

I hear it can be a giant pain for married women, with the whole name change thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Renewed my license sticker and applied for a Compliant ODL on the same day. Presented my existing ODL, Birth Certificate and the document to renew my tags. Nothing else needed. I also checked in online which was very helpful.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top