Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2021 9:41:49 AM EDT
What should the military aged male relocating to Pittsburgh from Afghanistan be looking to do fun fun?  Where to live with a good population of goats and sheep, and young boys?
Looking for a good deal on some AK-47s or M4s

Heard a huge rumble this morning while making the dog’s breakfast. Darted out the door and see a huge jet almost right overhead. (it was a 777, gear down, a little over 1500’ AGL - I was expecting to see a C-17).   Had its gear down.  Much lower than you’d see any normal commercial jet, especially on a clear day, even for a PIT approach.   Pretty crazy.  When I looked it up on Flightradar24, and saw where it was from (Qatar), oh great.  

So it looks like courtesy of our Bolshevik piece of shit governor, we’re about to get a bunch of refugees plunked down here.  
How many are actually taliban or al qaida?    Bound to be a few.

* can’t post photos any more from my folders, and I am not paying this site anymore after they gave up member lists to the ATF and DHS.
Plus locks and bans  just out of control now.  This site is rapidly going down the tubes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=6201189139952343&set=a.657740147630631
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw this plain coming in low and slow when I was passing Highland Park Bridge this morning around 920am.  I was kinda freaked out by it since it was SO LOW with its handing gear down and I kept watching my mirror for smoke...

Was out hanging tree stands with @Hill_monkey today and he saw the same plane and thought it was odd too.

edit:
found it on flightaware and pulled the file photo of the 777

Link Posted: 9/12/2021 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
@JQ66 ahhhhhh whats this about lists and the gov?
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Was definitely an odd thing to see.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

Hadn't heard of that one.

I'm considering letting my paying membership expire next month for other reasons though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Pittsburgh is a sanctuary city
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

+1

I'm considering letting my paying membership expire next month for other reasons though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I can’t remember what thread I saw it on but was in GD.  A couple people (not mods) indicated it was true.
Probably one of the many recent ones lamenting why this site is declining and long time members are getting the boot

Very rare to see a heavy like a 777 in PIT
Philthydelphia got a plane load earlier last week.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I can’t remember what thread I saw it on but was in GD.  A couple people (not mods) indicated it was true.
Probably one of the many recent ones lamenting why this site is declining and long time members are getting the boot

Very rare to see a heavy like a 777 in PIT
Philthydelphia got a plane load earlier last week.
View Quote

Id think there would be more noise about such a "list" however never know.

And I agree about the plane. Ive lived by the airport for the past 10 years and am used to seeing some large mil planes, but that 777 was impressive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top