Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2021 6:15:28 PM EDT
A few nights ago my reloading/ gun stuff shed was broken in to.

They made off with a Lab.Radar chronograph, a Fostech Echo binary trigger, 4,000 rds of 9mm, 10,000+ rds of .22LR, 5.56 UTM MMR/ AR15 training bolt, CZ scorpion/ 10/23/ AR15 magazines and a "ammo crate" full of gun parts (NIB Larue MBT triggers, Palmetto BCGs).

Took other stuff also. All ammo/ gun related.

Left a lot of expensive stuff laying around, so I don't think they knew what they were looking for. Still hit me for over $4k.

Everything stolen out of Law-rence county, far east Kentucky. Let me know if you find anything that might be mine. I would appreciate finding my stuff/ the low lives.

(Trying to make everything less google-able)

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Knowing how hard primers and powder are to get right now, I am sorry to hear that. Sounds like a bunch of other pricey parts as well.
Seems like time for you to hit up all the local pawn shops.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
We only have one in town. The one in Inez seems sketchy and won't hardly talk to me about anything stolen.

They didn't get many primers but stole most of my powder. They did leave me 8lbs of 4350 though.

I had ~3200 rds of MK318 in there in ammo cans. They left that but stole the cheap walmart bulk packs of 12ga.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:43:02 AM EDT
[#3]
You aren't that far from Ashland. I would check Stevens on 60. Not that the store is shady just that it is somewhere they might go.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You aren't that far from Ashland. I would check Stevens on 60. Not that the store is shady just that it is somewhere they might go.
View Quote

I will. Generally stuff stolen from Louisa goes south towards Inez, Paintsville and the surrounding areas.

The sheriff department thinks I have a snowball's chance to find the ammo. They're guessing that most of it will be completely unrecoverable.

What pisses me off the most is a lot of the stuff they took can't be replaced right now.

But they took stupid shit. Grips for S&W M&P- gone. Rail for XLR Evolution- gone. Any factory part that I changed out on anything- gone.

Nobody buys the oem sights for a M&P, but I kept them just so I could return the gun to factory configuration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top