Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2021 1:25:11 AM EDT
Looking to come home, but the Real Estate Agent I knew and worked with has now long since retired.  I figured it is worth a shot to see what experiences have been with people here.  Obviously, someone who is positively predisposed to 2A stuff would be nice.  More important they know the market and what they are doing.

Thanks in advance for insights and recommendations!
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#1]
you're going to have to be a little more specific in area.  Colorado is a big place.

Also, the Colorado market is way beyond bubble, beyond insane.  it takes ridiculous amounts OVER ASKING to even get a look see.   Just so you are aware.

Also i see you are looking to "come home",  Colorado is gone.  it's dead and gone and replaced with new california.   So you might want to be real sure about that.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Sent you an IM with my agents info OP.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!

That is really troubling, and disappointing to hear!!   Maybe need to consider somewhere else.  Where is everyone else from Colo. going?
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I am selling my house next week in Highlands Ranch and moving to Florida
house has movie theater and I can help to setup laser training , like dvorak, coolfire trainer
also can leave gun safes for prospective buyer :)

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Colorado market is absolutely insane right now. My next door neighbor just sold their house for $120k more than I bought my house for back in 2019. Their house is smaller than mine too. I don't live in a highly desirable area either. I'm pretty much in Brighton.

If you're mobile, I'd highly suggest looking elsewhere that you can get more for your money.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Where in the state are you looking?

I moved away two years ago and sold my 1,800 sqft home for $405K.....the market is even worse now. This was in Golden. Definitely NOT a buyers market.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking Golden, or Morrison, maybe Parker
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Stories about offers being made more than 100K above list, waiving inspection and offer guarantees if appraisals fall short, are becoming closer to the norm.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#10]
@Venillian  Sent you an IM.  My cousin and her husband are both brokers.  I hired her to sell my first home and buy the next one in 2018.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you as well!
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Good luck! Like my post above states, Golden is where I lived two years ago. We sold our house for 25K above asking.....and things are even worse now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top