Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2020 10:18:20 PM EDT
Was out driving south of Red Wing yesterday and saw a sign for a Machine Gun Shoot.  I googled it, but damned if i could find info on it.  I see some youtube video of it, seems to have been going on for like 10 years now.  Anyone have more details on it?
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#1]

I went to it in 2014. A buddy is friends with the guy that hosts it. I believe it is a private affair by invitation?

Lots of interesting iron I didn’t expect to see. WWl and WWll belt feds on tripods etc. They turned a couple of cars into Swiss cheese, plenty of tannerite too. I recall it was in an old gravel pit. Sorry I don’t really have more details for you.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Was out driving south of Red Wing yesterday and saw a sign for a Machine Gun Shoot.  I googled it, but damned if i could find info on it.  I see some youtube video of it, seems to have been going on for like 10 years now.  Anyone have more details on it?
View Quote

Maybe you should have stopped. :)
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I was at Frontenac state park and i didn't hear any shooting while i was out walking.  i figured they were all done for the day, plus i didn't have anything i could bring to the party and you can't come empty handed to a party.  LOL

maybe next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top