Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2020 1:32:53 AM EDT
Hey everyone, I was looking for gun shops worth a visit. I've been in the Fort Campbell/ Oak Grove/ Hopkinsville area for a few years and familiar with shops in that area.....just bought a house in Cadiz and never really made it past the occasional google search for shops out there. (Used to only drive through on my way to LBL)
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There is Final Flight in Union City, TN that is really nice.  Don't know of any in Cadiz.  Uncle Lees is in Greenville, KY.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know of one in Cadiz... sorry.  Paducah Shooter Supply is 50 mins to an hour west. If that helps.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 8:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
MidSouth Shooters Supply is in Clarksville TN... I get that is not local shop but an option.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Been to mid south shooters supply before COVID. Great place in my experience. Looks like I'm gonna have to accept a 45 minute to an hour drive away from the house. Thought that would be the case given the fairly remote location of my house; but figured I'd ask anyway.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a couple projects in Cadiz but it was years ago.  Love that area!  Hope that you find a good shop!
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks! It's a beautiful area for sure. Part of the reason for moving to Cadiz is being closer to Land Between the Lakes. My wife and I are out there all the time. There are a few shops in Oak Grove and Hopkinsville I like quite a bit, but I like finding new places.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top