Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2020 4:55:56 PM EDT
Just moved here from southern Missouri. bought a house in southern Baldwin County early this month and was greeted with a great house warming gift from Sally. Aside from that craziness, this move is exactly what life called for. I was wondering what you shops and ranges you guys could recommend. Any places I need to check out non-firearm related?
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to Baldwin County.  Sally really did a number on us.

There are a couple ranges around here.  Don't have much experience with them though, just
word of mouth from friends who have shot at them.  Styx River Shooting Center is just off of I-10
at exit 53.  3 Brothers is in Stapleton on US 31.  There is one called the Pig Farm in North Baldwin.
They have a 400 yard range.    The WMA way up in north part of the county has a range.  Its a long drive
but I've never seen more than one or two people there.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Nelson Wingo at Campbells Hardware has a good gun and hunting selection in robertsdale. Usually his son John runs the gun counter in the back. Yrs ago they owned the styx river shooting range,may still do.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a bit of a drive from the eastern shore, and a straight shot across 10; the Pascagoula Shooting club is just across the MS/AL line and goes out to 1000 yds.
A few hoops to jump through to shoot at 600/1000, but is the longest range in the area I think.

http://pascagoulashootingclub.com/psc/?page_id=79

Link Posted: 10/28/2020 10:35:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info guys, I will be checking these out for sure. I have been wanting to get a chance to get over on the other side of the bay but have been too busy getting the house together. So far I have stopped at T&T in Foley and have been please with them thus far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top