Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2022 5:35:52 PM EDT
My daughter lives in Springfield and is looking to get her CHL. She asked my thoughts, but I'm further north and don't have any knowledge of who/what's avail in that area.

She has minimal shooting experience, so by any measure she'd be considered a "noob". Figured I'd put it out to the hive for any ideas.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know anything about this shop but they give them.

https://www.295tactical.com/training
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out defensive firearms instruction
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Emerald valley armory.

It is located in creswell.   Ray is a bit gruff, but my mom and mother in law thought he was awesome.

My wife also took his class.   She thought that he did a good job with not making her feel uncomfortable in a subject area that she had little experience with.

Link Posted: 10/26/2022 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Emerald valley armory.

It is located in creswell.   Ray is a bit gruff, but my mom and mother in law thought he was awesome.

My wife also took his class.   She thought that he did a good job with not making her feel uncomfortable in a subject area that she had little experience with.

View Quote

Ray did a good job 20+ years ago when he did my class at barrons den.  But yes, he can be gruff and looses sales because of it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 1:01:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ray did a good job 20+ years ago when he did my class at barrons den.  But yes, he can be gruff and looses sales because of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Emerald valley armory.

If you buy enough guns from him,  he is no longer gruff.   LoL

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top