Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2023 6:53:57 PM EDT
I'm heading to Crystal ariver tomorrow and would like a recommendation for a great seafood place, not fancy and preferably old Florida style and on the water. I'm taking a relative from Nebraska so would like something that is unique and "Florida".

BTW I've tried the Freezer so looking for something else.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My go to(s) in Homosassa are the Wild Sassa and Nauti Time Seafood.

In Crystal River I like the Seafood Seller & Cafe.
View Quote

I second this suggestion in Crystal River. I have stopped in there twice when I was down and both times it was excellent
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My go to(s) in Homosassa are the Wild Sassa and Nauti Time Seafood.

In Crystal River I like the Seafood Seller & Cafe.
View Quote

I've eaten once at Wild Sassa food cart. They had some pretty small sandwiches. didn't think it was worth the money.
I've eaten quite a few times at Nauti Time. They have pretty good food. Mary works her ass off there. She is from Puerto Rico. Her and her husband run the place.

I've eaten at Seafood Seller's a number of times. The food is good, and it fills up around supper time.

I recommend trying out "The Crab Plant". They have very good food. It's right on the water. There is a fresh seafood store right next door. Cash only.

If you are a big fan of oysters then try "Kelly's Half Shell". It's an Irish Pub that specializes in oysters. It's across from the airport on Rte 19.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Charlie's been there a long time. Nothing fancy, but good and on the water.
Seller's is excellent, but be prepared to wait a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top