Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2021 4:42:06 PM EDT
I need someone who does laser engraving on a mag well for an AR and also a good cerakote shop. Anywhere from Boise to Twin Falls will work.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Also if anyone knows of a good gunsmith to do a pin/weld would greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
BGW Gunsmithing & Cerakote in Nampa

"Our gunsmith is a NRA Gunsmithing School Graduate, a certified advanced Cerakote applicator, and a certified welder with years of professional experience."

I don't know if he does engraving or not.  If not, he probably knows someone who does.

He has some samples of his Cerakote work on his website:
https://www.bgwidaho.com/
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don't find a local engraver most on this site would recommend Tar Heel State Fire Arms. The absolute best, I have sent in excess of 15 to them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you don't find a local engraver most on this site would recommend Tar Heel State Fire Arms. The absolute best, I have sent in excess of 15 to them.
View Quote

THSF rules
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Not sure about ckote, but Hawktech in Meridian does engraving.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the suggestions. I’m trying to get a TACP crest engraved on the side of the magwell. Not sbr engraving
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a trophy shop in lewiston who does just about anything you want. Affordable and I'd highly recommend him. Done while you wait. Ill look for the name, not home right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top