Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2022 11:49:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Most all motorcycle shops do UTV/ATV repairs and service no matter the manufacturer many times, as they usually also sell used that they need to warranty also, unless you're looking for a lower costing alternative like a private shop.

Is this for warranty work? It doesn't have to go to a manufacturer's dealer as long as the work is done with manufactured brand parts by someone who is trained in working on them, to keep that warranty in place.

Might ask some motorcycle riders who they use. Many times, especially if out of warranty, those guys working in an alley garage does the best job, since ATV/UTV are such close kins of a motorcycle. I do all my own work on my motorcycle, ATV, mowers and vehicles (up to a certain knowledge and tool(s) point) when it needs it, but I don't live down there to help you out.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
All the ones I used to know of pretty much closed up. Now there are really only the big dealerships (HONDA).

You could try The Dirt Bike Shop on North Glenstone.....Bob is the owner. Depending on what kind of work you need done, I've heard good things.

I would just search google, look for reviews, and go from there.

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Amos @ A.L.S. Repair
Miller, MO

417-461-5088

I think all he works on is ATVs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top