Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2021 5:44:24 PM EDT
The transmission in my Tahoe is broken and I’m looking for either a Tundra or Ram truck. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The transmission in my Tahoe is broken and I’m looking for either a Tundra or Ram truck. Thanks
View Quote

I use Earnhardt Toyota over by Power road.
They had a decent selection last time I took mine in for service last month.

For Dodge, got my wife’s truck up at Bill Luke up off of Camelback.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought three tundras from Avondale Toyota. My experience there has been good.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've bought three tundras from Avondale Toyota. My experience there has been good.
View Quote

Got my taco there, I would recommend.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Do not use Right Toyota. What a pain.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]
They kinda get to call the shots now…. Everyone knows what little inventory each dealer has. Maybe first go find the truck you want, you might realize you are gonna get stuck with one dealership
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I used to buy fleet trucks at Tempe Ram, but my last buy was at Bill Luke, they were the cheapest with the most inventory.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Berge Toyota is where we just got a 2022 Camry. Great to work with. Give this guy a call he will take care of you and answer all your questions over the phone.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#8]
If at all possible wait until the dealers get more inventory .There are no deals out there now ,you will have to pay too much . The deals will return ,and from the looks of things it will happen March or April 2022. If you willing to buy a Nissan Titan ,you can get a deal on that. But all or most of the desirable vehicles will be priced at MSRP or more. These are some strange times we are living in.You can't blame the dealers ,they have to do what they need to survive. So they will have to sell fewer vehicles at a greater profit margin ,simple supply and demand with an ugly twist.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Avondale Toyota has been great, We've bought our last three new vehicles there.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I like Bell Road Toyota. Got my Tacoma there. Service is good enough and the last sales rep I had was great. Her name is Angela.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 3:53:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Thank you all for the replies
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Late to this, but Avondale Toyota is a great place. Ask for Pickle.... he's awesome.

Link Posted: 12/10/2021 2:29:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Late too, but we picked up a 2500 from Rodeo in QC. Ask for "Pistol Pete"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top