Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2018 9:09:23 PM EDT
My current GP just dropped me as a patient for missing a deductible.

He sent me a letter - I called the office, it was indeed the Dr. that sent the letter - saying pay the bill now or face collections, and he would no longer be my Dr.

I paid the bill immediately.

Yes they sent me a bill prior, but for reasons (including stupidity) I didnt catch it.

I am NOT a deadbeat. I've been current with them for 3-4 years. I've never been late with any payment to medical or dental service.

I really, really want to gripe, but I cant, cause bottom line, I screwed up. I think dropping me is extreme, but, its his business.

So I need a recommendation.

I'd really like a Dr. thats personable and interested in building a relationship with their patients. I dont know if thats even a thing anymore.

L'il help?
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The doctors at Creekside are all very good. They are on Franklin Street near the hospital. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes beyond my appointment time with them either.

They have you pay your deductible up front, that way you don't forget when you are on your way out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top