Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2020 12:19:23 PM EDT
Hello, Michiganders!

I'm not a resident of your fine state, but I have a brother in Traverse City.  He's looking for legal assistance in either using an existing trust for NFA transfers or setting up a new one.  He needs actual legal advice, not a simple trust.  Can any of you recommend a knowledgeable attorney in such matters, preferably in the vicinity of Traverse City?

Thanks,
sab
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
There is one in Marshall, Mi. That’s not very close but she has done quite a bit of trust work. She has done my trust and I have had no problems. If you want IM me and I will get her phone # for you.

Chinook3
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Chinook3!  IM sent.

sab
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#3]
James Makowski can do it all over the phone and online.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I used James Makowski, found him on Michigan Gun Owners.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#5]
https://bieganowskilaw.com/  

I haven't dealt much with this guy yet, but I would.  Shot the shit with him a bit, just not needed anything "paid for"

He shares an office with my lawyer, and the place is clearly PRO-2nd.  

Easy to get to in Traverse too, not in the downtown bullshit area.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Jim Makowski
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top