Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2022 3:38:08 PM EDT
So as you all know I just moved here and I noticed today that my coolant level is low and I’ve got wet tranny cooler lines. Not only wet with coolant, but with tranny fluid.

So I honestly don’t know what’s going on and since I don’t live in a house anymore I don’t have a garage.

Bummer that I can’t work on it myself, but it is what it is. Does anyone know a good mechanic that’s going to fix what broke and that’s it?  Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I know of a good shop in Casper but you're in Cheyenne right? I'm not familiar with anything down there.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
ive had good luck with kustom illusions, on fox farm road
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So as you all know I just moved here and I noticed today that my coolant level is low and I’ve got wet tranny cooler lines. Not only wet with coolant, but with tranny fluid.

So I honestly don’t know what’s going on and since I don’t live in a house anymore I don’t have a garage.

Bummer that I can’t work on it myself, but it is what it is. Does anyone know a good mechanic that’s going to fix what broke and that’s it?  Thank you!
View Quote

I was a tech for over 10 years. Most techs are dishonest, but my experience was in WA state. Maybe they are better here.
If you give some info on the vehicle, and the shop's inspection/diagnosis, I may be able to help guide you through the BS.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ive had good luck with kustom illusions, on fox farm road
View Quote

That’s right around the corner from me.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was a tech for over 10 years. Most techs are dishonest, but my experience was in WA state. Maybe they are better here.
If you give some info on the vehicle, and the shop's inspection/diagnosis, I may be able to help guide you through the BS.
View Quote

Thank you!  I’ll send you a pm.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Message member

theDave1164

Honest.

He is in the  Greeley area. Maybe 60 miles south of Cheyenne.  He does mobile service as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top