Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2021 10:50:40 AM EDT
I am looking for a knowledgeable and reputable gunsmith to install a new barrel on my parts gun (STG58 parts with an IMBEL receiver) and refinish. I am willing to pay what it takes for good work done in a timely manner. I have the complete gun and new (Argentine) barrel. I would probably need a new Locking Shoulder to properly headspace the barrel.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:04:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Brother you need to send it to the gun plumber ARS Arizona response system. I know he’s not in Florida but he is absolutely the best guy for FAL work look him up.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Agree with above

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys

I might do that. The gun is ‘94AWB compliant and runs great but I have a NEW Argentine barrel (threaded muzzle) and would like to have the whole gun brought up to FAL specs (sans FA ) and refinished.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don Quinnell (Dons Gun Shop) in Ft. Myers or Court Sweet in Palm Beach, goes by 'CourtinFL' on falfiles.com

View Quote

Have not see Court on the FALFILES in ages.  Use to buy my rifles through him years ago.

Cavegeo
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don Quinnell (Dons Gun Shop) in Ft. Myers or Court Sweet in Palm Beach, goes by 'CourtinFL' on falfiles.com

View Quote

Thanks, I'll check him out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've rebarreled many FAL's at Don's.

I would recommend him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top