Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2022 7:06:13 PM EDT
I’m going to be working in Great Falls for a few days.  I’m looking for a couple of decent places to eat.  I’d appreciate some recommendations.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Roadhouse is on my schedule!  They don’t open until Wednesday but I am definitely going there.  I’ve read folks like Howard’s Pizza.  I think I will try that tomorrow evening.  I look forward to my out of town trips because I get to have “cheat” meals.  My wife and I have done keto for nearly three years and occasional carbs are so damned good!
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
‘Smoked’. Get there early.

The beer and the food at ‘The Mighty Mo’ is pretty darn good as well.

Also, ‘Five On Black’ is good. ‘Kobe’ can be alright. I haven’t tried it but I hear good things about the Thai food truck as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Howards pizza is good, I forgot about that place.
View Quote

If you like thin and crispy pizza Howards is the place. the better half and I go there about once a month. There are several locations,we hit the one located in the Wine Mill on the east end of town. For a great steak dinner,Bar S is the place to go.
Another good place that has a great variety menu is the Montana Club on Smelter Ave. Fast food Chinese buffet Best Wok on 10th Ave isn't bad,better than the panda place out by the east end Walmart.    

Mentioned already is Smoked,located downtown by the post office make sure and try the Banana Cream pie in a cup and ask for extra pickles Also a New BBQ place opened up on 10th Ave S. I haven't been there but hear that it's good,it's located right next to the Best Wok on 10th in the UPS store complex. The Pit Stop has good burgers as well as fried chicken but plan on a bit of a wait for chicken,that gives you time to sample some of the in house brews as well...

Feel like Italian, try Borries in Black Eagle or go right across the street to the 3D for the Mongolian grill buffet. Both places are a step back in time as far as interior decor go so kinda neat in it's own way.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#6]
We like to go to Smoked too.
The other is Celtic Cowboy.  Downtown.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All trips to Great Falls require at least one visit to the Sip & Dip.
View Quote

Shit I forgot about that. Clark and Loui's is in the same hotel/motel as the Sip and Dip. They have catered a few events I have attended and the food was always great. Right around the corner on Central Ave. is Brians top notch cafe. It's another one that takes you back in time atmosphere of a greasy spoon diner but he does an incredible breakfast. You won't need lunch if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Black Eagle Brewery has really good food.  Pizzas and burgers both.

Celtic Cowboy and Sip N Dip are good as well.    

Going to be there this weekend for the gunshow.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 12:47:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Good gun show this weekend at the Expo Center Fair Grounds. Will be at the Golden Corral at 6 pm Friday.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks guys.  I ended up eating Howard’s Pizza my first night.  Some Mexican joint (Maria’s?) the second night.  I ate Roadhouse Diner the night before I left and had the Winchester.  Hands down one of the best burgers that I have ever eaten.  The fries were great as well.

I’m headed back for a day or two next month.  I will try my damnedest to eat Roadhouse again!
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good gun show this weekend at the Expo Center Fair Grounds. Will be at the Golden Corral at 6 pm Friday.
View Quote

The Golden Corral closed down years ago.

Grinders downtown has an amazing prime rib French dip sandwich.

Smoked is the best BBQ and amazing people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top