Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2019 7:27:46 PM EDT
There are several "gun trusts" offered online and several law firms offering trust assistance.

Does anyone have recommendations for any of the firms offering assistance with creating trusts?

Thanks!

If you don't want to post online, feel free to drop an IM.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Matt Darrough

THE SILENCER LAWYER

E-mail: [email protected]

World Wide Web: http://www.Silencer.Lawyer

This is who I used for mine.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you!

Very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Just an FYI, because I din't know this.  If you go to a shop that has a Silencerco kiosk they can do everything right there; the trust, the fingerprints, the pic-everything.

Modern arms in Columbia has one.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
For online resources I recommend you check out the NFA thread on reddit; they were actually how I found nationalguntrusts.com because of how active they are answering the communities questions.  I ultimately went with them and have been very happy as I had some changes after the fact wanting to shorten the name of the trust and they made all of the changes completely free of charge.  They were also very prompt in answering all of my questions throughout multiple different iterations and perhaps best of all, they were pretty competitive from a pricing standpoint which was around $50.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For online resources I recommend you check out the NFA thread on reddit; they were actually how I found nationalguntrusts.com because of how active they are answering the communities questions.  I ultimately went with them and have been very happy as I had some changes after the fact wanting to shorten the name of the trust and they made all of the changes completely free of charge.  They were also very prompt in answering all of my questions throughout multiple different iterations and perhaps best of all, they were pretty competitive from a pricing standpoint which was around $50.
View Quote
Excellent. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Weese Law Firm still doing Gun trusts ?
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Jaime did mine 4 or 5 years ago or so, and about 2 years ago she did an amendment on my trust.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:00:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I spoke with her a couple months ago about an amendment
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top