Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2022 10:12:10 PM EDT
Howdy, Any of you guys familiar with Recoil Gunworks? Having a bit of an issue with shipping. Will add more details later but didn’t really want to cause a problem if the guy was known to the group.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the owner. Really cool operation they have going. Just built a huge new warehouse in my hometown.
I know that doesn't help you, how long have you been waiting?

AIRBORNE!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I've shot USPSA with the owners.  Good folks that support the shooting industry.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks. Lot of 5 magpul 300BO mags. On day 10 with auction still showing no shipping info I sent an email.

“Not sure what happened but I will check on this for you.”

Dan Huber
Customer Service

Followed up with a email on the 19th and no further communication from them. Seems strange, they have good feedback.

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never had a problem with them, I wish they had a retail store .
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought from them w no issues .
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never had a problem with them, I wish they had a retail store .
View Quote

This. I'm 40 minutes away from them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top