Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2021 11:28:12 PM EDT
Former Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch made it official Thursday, Sept. 9, that she's running for governor against incumbent Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.

news story
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 12:36:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2021 12:37:10 AM EDT by DirtyDirk]
heard her on a radio interview this morning.

I'm not impressed.

I'm to the point that any and all politicians need to go.

Time to flush the toilet and put some fresh turds in there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 5:18:52 AM EDT
I do not have anything against her or for that matter, for her.   I will watch and see what happens before I make a decision.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 7:56:37 AM EDT
I found out a couple weeks ago, didn't know it wasn’t already public knowledge. They had her and her whole film crew in at work to film part of that video. They were there like half the day to get about 5-10 seconds of video.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 1:23:37 PM EDT
At this point she's probably a better choice than skeletor, but what we maybe need is the ghost of Joe McCarthy to step in.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:13:16 AM EDT
We need Wichmann. Kleefisch doesn't have what it takes to win.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:02:48 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By olyman:
We need Wichmann. Kleefisch doesn't have what it takes to win.
View Quote

This.
Talk radio hasn’t even acknowledged him.
And when the primary race really gets going, they will attack him like they did Kevin Nicholson.

Establishment Republicans all the way.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 11:21:34 AM EDT
I just heard Rebecca on the radio.   I like her tough on crime stance.  Her suzy homemaker voice is not a good voice for a politician.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 11:45:09 PM EDT
Honestly I don't give a shit who the nominee is, just as long as they beat Tony the Terrible.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:38:21 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Quiganomics:
Honestly I don't give a shit who the nominee is, just as long as they beat Tony the Terrible.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 10:28:43 PM EDT
The attack ads on Kleefisch have started. Today it was all scary scary not treating covid seriously.

Everything in the ad they said she was doing seemed pretty reasonable to me.  Thanks for letting me know!
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.