Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2020 12:59:44 AM EDT
I am launching a new real estate brokerage over the next year - Looking to get feedback on what folks here would look for when choosing a real estate brokerage.  I got lucky and got the URL www.vegasgroup.com and I am working solidly to have better SEO/SEM than the competition and as a SDVOSB I wan't to focus on getting active duty/police/fire/veterans/first responders into housing.  Any feedback is appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The public service groups need to be infiltrated with your advertisements. And you have competition. There are quite a few employees that have part time jobs in real estate. Want to penetrate it? Get some of them onboard. Want to make them happy? Find a way to drop the fees or offer special kickbacks or bonuses when a house is bought or sold. Whatever term you want to use to make it legal

ETA--

If you just started the company, it has been registered since 2009 With a CA address.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
That company is in a different state and doesn't have the trademark.  :)
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I checked the NV licensing of the name. Registered in NV and with an active business license. CA is just the agent address.

I thought you may have been someone else, so I looked it up.

ETA- I see where the error is. The name... "The" is part of the name but not listed that way on the copyright info on the bottom of the webpage. May want to add that back in there. Even with a foreign LLC registration, you don't want to get into issues with the legality of using a name in a state where that name has already been in use and registered.

And, if you can, edit out full name info for your company registration. A little PERSEC.

Once you get going, you just need to market yourself. Once you get the one "in", it is much easier to keep branching. Post back here when you get going and I will let you know what social media areas you may want to try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top