Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2019 5:08:24 PM EDT
Hey guys. I was looking at placing an order from ready gunner and wanted to know if any locals have any feedback on them?  I have seen a few things that were positive but didn’t see anything about reviews from people who order from out of state. Is this company good to go? Reputable?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought from them in the past, would again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Other than being MSRP on everything, they are good to go.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I spend a lot of time in Ready Gunner. Casey, Neal and Willie are good people  and they're my go-to for local stuff.

ETA: Ordering from them when you're out of state? What do they have you can't get someplace like Brownells?
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#4]
When you say ordering from out of state, do you mean a gun?  Gun part?

They're a cool shop and their guys can smith well.  It's worth the price (imo) to buy stuff from them if they'll install it for me for free, like night sights or something I dont have the tooling for myself.

Otherwise, it's way easier to buy direct yourself and ship it in.

If it's a gun, its WAY cheaper to transfer at a local home based FFL.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top