Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2020 11:57:08 PM EDT
In Los Alamos, range is closed, anyplace to shoot close? At least some place to shoot 22?
Still New the the area any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not from that area, but I shouldn't be hard to find some national forest land up there. Good to go once you get on some.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:45:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Buckman has a couple of places that I don't think are closed.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 1:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep going further down  the road, past the range.    The road will fork, go left and climb up the mesa to the north.
On top, there are lots of places to shoot. Old pumice mines up there.
Just west of Los Alamos is a million acres of Santa Fe National Forest.  You can shoot all you want there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keep going further down  the road, past the range.    The road will fork, go left and climb up the mesa to the north.
On top, there are lots of places to shoot. Old pumice mines up there.
Just west of Los Alamos is a million acres of Santa Fe National Forest.  You can shoot all you want there.
View Quote

This^. The range is currently open again though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top