Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2022 9:06:26 AM EDT
Long story short, I let me CCW expire during Covid and finally got around to retaking my class. I applied for an appointment last night and they had first thing tomorrow morning available. The website is a little misleading as to whether I need to get my two forms notarized before going or if they will notarize on site. My instructor yesterday said to sign nothing before going, but he’s in Forsyth Co. I tried reaching out to the sheriffs office, but I don’t expect to hear back before 9:30. Worst case scenario I can reprint another copy and take both versions with me I guess. Anyone go through this recently that can advise what they want?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try a UPS shipping store. I've done that before.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I’ve got a notary available. Just wasn’t sure if I needed to notarize before hand or if they could do it there. Looking deeper another part of the website says there is a notary available. I’ll take a chance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top