Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2018 9:30:10 AM EDT
There will be a rally this Saturday, April 7th. The rally is going to be held at the Bennington four corners starting at noon.

Please come out and show your support for our second amendment rights. Our politicians need to know we will not tolerate our rights being legislated away.

While you're there stop by the Bennington Armory just down the street. These guys are staunch supporters of our gun rights. ( no affiliation)
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 12:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Would love to be there, but I'll be running my shop.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#2]
My daughter and I will be there. Son has to work during it, he's bummed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a link to the report from the Bennington Banner: http://benningtonbanner.com/stories/hundreds-rally-against-gun-legislation-in-bennington,536646

Ill post up some photos this evening, if I get a chance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top