Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw reports of a potential 30,000 people.  Open fires, no infrustructure is set up and the destroy the habitat.  I saw something about 50 miles of trails being cut by people smashing through the woods and camping.  It said that it tooks 3-5 years for the habitat to recover.  Is there anything for civilians to do?
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Gross. They always leave a huge mess and have no regard for nature.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything I can think of to deter them will get me banned.
FS and local LE will be handing out tickets like candy and the rainbows won’t care.  

Once they move in, and we know where, it will be a good place to avoid for a few years.   If anyone was planning on hunting there the animals will be pushed far away.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]

(SP related) I was there this morning. Took a pic for my brothers since we talked about it recently.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I can smell them already.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]
High crime internally, random thefts nearby, woods full of trash, what's not to like?

What's the over/under on them burning the forest down?
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Vegas is not taking odds

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
High crime internally, random thefts nearby, woods full of trash, what's not to like?

What's the over/under on them burning the forest down?
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top