Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2021 8:43:34 AM EDT
RI Rally For Our Rights!Thursday, June 10, 2021
3:00  7:00 pm
Rhode Island State House

We are hearing that anti-gun legislation will be rammed through this session. How deep they go is up to you. We need to have a strong showing if we are going to dissuade legislators from supporting this nonsense.

This event will be held outside on the Smith Street side of the Statehouse building. Parking is available on the street, in the Providence Place Mall parking lot and state employee parking lot (after 4pm).

Because this is outside there are no size limits on signs. We encourage everyone to bring signs, use facts to defend ourselves from the lies. As always, please be courteous and respectful so we do not feed into the gun grabbers and media agenda.

Please call, email, and share this event to every firearm owner you know and get them to attend.

Rhode Island Second Amendment PAC

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By raf:
RI Rally For Our Rights!Thursday, June 10, 2021
3:00  7:00 pm
Rhode Island State House

We are hearing that anti-gun legislation will be rammed through this session. How deep they go is up to you. We need to have a strong showing if we are going to dissuade legislators from supporting this nonsense.

This event will be held outside on the Smith Street side of the Statehouse building. Parking is available on the street, in the Providence Place Mall parking lot and state employee parking lot (after 4pm).

Because this is outside there are no size limits on signs. We encourage everyone to bring signs, use facts to defend ourselves from the lies. As always, please be courteous and respectful so we do not feed into the gun grabbers and media agenda.

Please call, email, and share this event to every firearm owner you know and get them to attend.

Rhode Island Second Amendment PAC

View Quote

You Beat me to posting it RAF. Just emailed all of the legislature again a few moments a go. I will be calling my reps this morning.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sgwlower:

You Beat me to posting it RAF. Just emailed all of the legislature again a few moments a go. I will be calling my reps this morning.
View Quote

I got the text in Tx.
At first I was like

Then I was like
RIGUNRIGHTS ALERT!

With all seriousness, good luck. We all in for a fight this go around. Good Luck.

RI legislators looking to sneak several anti-gun bills through in the coming weeks. Anti-gunners claim they have support for ALL their bills so this Thursday, June 10th we will protest this nonsense! Let's show legislators we are in the majority.

The rally will run from 3-7pm on the State House steps. Get there when you can and pass along the info to your club members and friends. We need a massive turnout.

Wear your yellow!

Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 5:44:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raf] [#4]
I have not  previously mentioned this, but after a careful reading of proposesd RI Laws, there might be some work-arounds.  We'll see what happens, but there is more one way to skin a cat.  Won't say more, but there are alternatives.  Will post further after RI Laws are enacted.  Hopefully not.

I think many RI voters "allowed" the "Progressive" legislators to be elected.  Our fault for being "unaware" of such things.  We best disrupt such "Progressive" legislators during Primary season.  At the least, Primary the Progressives during electoral process.  Make them spend money against their Primary opponents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top