Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2021 7:44:25 AM EDT
Is there anyone else here that gets the text alerts from RI Gun Rights?

I think this will be a very memorable year
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:50:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a message yesterday from the 2nd Amendment PAC to sign up for text alerts , wanted to ask the same you just did though before signing up ...
Not that another 'list' at this point would matter .... just wasn't sure if the actual source ..

I should sign up then ?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes sign up

What kills me, 5 days ago they send out a mass email, with a supposed petition attached for everyone to sign.....then they forget to attach the fucking attachment.

I've emailed 3 times, as well as my club has as well...yet still no fucking attachment.

Going to be a wierd year. Also call McKees office, talk with his secretary and let him know we do not support this shit, and the people pushing the hit through do not support him, and will not vote for him as he's a moderate Dem.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 5:49:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes sign up

What kills me, 5 days ago they send out a mass email, with a supposed petition attached for everyone to sign.....then they forget to attach the fucking attachment.

I've emailed 3 times, as well as my club has as well...yet still no fucking attachment.

Going to be a wierd year. Also call McKees office, talk with his secretary and let him know we do not support this shit, and the people pushing the hit through do not support him, and will not vote for him as he's a moderate Dem.
View Quote

Who are the email alerts through? I received an email from RI Second Amendment PAC, but it doesn't look like there was supposed to be an attachment.

I've been signed up for the text alerts since March and they've been good about getting word out about rallies and related news.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who are the email alerts through? I received an email from RI Second Amendment PAC, but it doesn't look like there was supposed to be an attachment.

I've been signed up for the text alerts since March and they've been good about getting word out about rallies and related news.
View Quote

From their email :

Attached you will find a petition. Make copies and get every signature you can in the next 7 days so we can send it to the Legislators and let them know WE THE PEOPLE demand to be heard!

And then no friggin attachment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:31:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I get their e-mails.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top