Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2020 6:41:16 PM EDT

The President of the QSC decided to shut down the Club and Ranges to all due to this Virus and the fact that Murphy ordered all non-essential businesses to shut down. I thought we were aprivate club, not a Biz.
This is bullshit to me, and I am quite disappointed. There's plenty of space at the ranges for folks to shoot and avoid congregating in numbers, but no, the club wasn't going to
have any of that.

So this begs the question, is there anyone here that holds membership at South Jersey Shooting Club and how they are handling this BS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just at Quinton last week and the range was open but they taped the outhouse shut.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 7:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
SJSC has also closed until further notice.  They put it out on their facebook page. This shit is getting way out of hand.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#3]
When I read that email I just assumed the meant the clubhouse bathrooms.   Why on earth would they close the outhouses.  Yes, lets promote pissing and shitting on the property????

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was just at Quinton last week and the range was open but they taped the outhouse shut.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2020 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I read that email I just assumed the meant the clubhouse bathrooms.   Why on earth would they close the outhouses.  Yes, lets promote pissing and shitting on the property????

View Quote

The outhouse was taped shut with two pieces of duct tape. I didn't get a photo, should have I guess. I drove truck
for 34 years, I had my gatorade bottle handy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
CJRPC is still open for members only. All matches have been cancelled.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
SJSC has also closed until further notice.  They put it out on their facebook page. This shit is getting way out of hand.
View Quote

Crap, Thanks for the heads up.   ( There was nothing on their webpage and I don't subscribe to FB. )
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Its outdoors.  WTF.  Not like we're making out on the range, kissing and all.  Well, maybe some of you might LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top