Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2020 3:32:34 PM EDT
I have to travel from New York to South Carolina at the end of the week. A co-worker of my wife said to avoid North Carolina because it's "closed".

Is there a travel restriction through the state? For cars with NY plates?

Thanks for the help.

Never mind, called the NC State Police, no problems, wife's co-worker is an idiot.

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have to travel from New York to South Carolina at the end of the week. A co-worker of my wife said to avoid North Carolina because it's "closed".

Is there a travel restriction through the state? For cars with NY plates?

Thanks for the help.

Never mind, called the NC State Police, no problems, wife's co-worker is an idiot.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You have to remember, nobody likes New Yorkers, so it's possible.

Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#3]
No communist allowed... Stay with Fredo and Il duce.. elections have consequences..

Yes you can travel we don't believe in the communist ways..
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes i agree about NY plates... I saw a ton when i was on my way up to Lincolnton  this past Friday..
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Morganton, Denver, Mooresville, etc. etc.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Sign needs to go up on i95/i85 sorry we are closed for business proceed to FL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top