Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2018 9:14:14 AM EDT
Hi guys, I’m planning on coming up next weekend for an event and will be staying in our camper trailer and im concerned about the vague  MD gun laws. I will be keeping my handgun in the camper locked in a hard shell case

My question is this: is my camper considered a legal VA residence even if it is in MD?

Does the mags have to be empty ?

Do the mags and Ammo have to be espérate from the handgun and locked as well?

Is it just not worth risking it cause the MD cops make up the laws as they see fit, and just leave everything at home?

Thanks for your time and responses I have gone through the Maryland HTF and looked at all the similar  questions ,but honestly it was all quite confusing, so I figured I just get right to the point and ask specific questions here

Thanks BIG DUKE 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top