Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 3/18/2021 4:29:04 PM EDT
Cousin and I have a pile of guns to sell.  Was thinking about getting a table at the next WAC show in Puyallup.  Last time I had fun, though it was before the new transfer rules.  How does it work now days.  Do they just have designated transfer dealers that handle all that?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:18:20 PM EDT
Remember Clint & Marty!

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:26:53 PM EDT
It's been a while since I went a WAC show, but if I remember correctly you have to be a member to sell. If you were to get a table and had someone buy a gun from you, then both of you would have to go to the onsite transfer dealer and the dealer would run the background checks. There maybe a waiting period if it is a handgun or "So-called Assault Rifle".
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 4:44:44 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ASG:
It's been a while since I went a WAC show, but if I remember correctly you have to be a member to sell. If you were to get a table and had someone buy a gun from you, then both of you would have to go to the onsite transfer dealer and the dealer would run the background checks. There maybe a waiting period if it is a handgun or "So-called Assault Rifle".
View Quote

Sounds like I should just bring long guns that can transfer that day.  Frustrating...
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 3:50:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2021 3:51:25 AM EDT by dryflash3]
Top Top