Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2020 11:01:44 AM EDT
I've been spending a bit of time around the Apex, NC area, and have been looking for land somewhere between there and Uwharrie. Can anyone recommend any decent ranges in the area that allow NFA (non-mg)?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Triangle Shooting Academy near Briar Creek let me shoot my M11 9mm there, granted when I warned the guy behind the counter(I had called and asked in advance if FA is against the rules or not) he practically yelled to the entire store that I couldn't own FA . To my knowledge there are not any near Apex that allow FA, but the list of ranges is extremely short as it is. So in for maybe someone knowing about one.

ETA: Someone more knowledgeable on the subject came and corrected him, but I still had 3 ROs standing behind me for the first couple of bursts. The young girl in the lane beside me had eyes as big as saucers after
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top