Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/5/2021 11:35:36 PM EDT
I took a walk through this store at Polaris. Today was the Grand Opening. If you like name brand and expensive outdoor gear, this is the place to go. Saw a cool truck in the parking lot vendors area.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Public Lands and Field & Stream are owned by the same parent company, Dicks Sporting Goods.  So only Fudd guns or no guns ?

https://marketrealist.com/p/who-owns-public-lands-store/
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Public Lands and Field & Stream are owned by the same parent company, Dicks Sporting Goods.  So only Fudd guns or no guns ?

https://marketrealist.com/p/who-owns-public-lands-store/
View Quote

No guns. Camping, biking, hiking, outdoor style jackets, hiking books. Bring a lot of money.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Be gone in a year.. The store was is a dud.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#4]
the whole company is ran by a woke ceo

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll never set foot in that craptastic establishment. And I live close enough to go daily if it were a solid 2A company. Oh well..
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#6]
F that hipster chinesium commie bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#7]
That's  a Pinzgauer isn't  it?

Edit. Definitely  not.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Public lands is Dicks Sporting Goods attempt to stay relevant and profitable after their political statements destroyed Field and Stream.

Fuck them.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top