Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2022 4:00:09 PM EDT
Was just on my way from Aberdeen back down to the beach and happened to see Proven Arms & Outfitters on Hwy 211. Made a quick U-turn to go back as I've been looking for some mags, ammo, firearms and misc parts and accessories. Walked in to check the store out and to my amazement they stated that they had just opened the store front back up for in store shopping.

Saw some MCX's, MPX's, Beretta 1301's, Galil Ace's, they even had 2 different Gatlin Guns (1 on a Tri-pod & 1 on wheels). Lots & Lots of goodies throughout, can walk around with no problem with-out bumping into product while viewing.

Lots of products in stock, along with being able to order from the manufactures that they carry on their website.

Excellent customer service from beginning to end, a great selection of LE/MIL firearms and commercial models all brand new, bulk buy priced magazines and ammo with no purchase limits.  

From the selection and pricing, I definitely will be using them as my go to gun store.

Their address is:
9796 Aberdeen Rd,
Aberdeen, NC 28315

Store hrs from what I was told is:

Tuesday through Friday 11am-4pm.

It's between Aberdeen & Raeford NC on the left-hand side of the road, building has Quantico Tactical & Proven Arms & Outfitters signs on the front of it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
they decided to open the store front back up?  Cool!
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
About time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top