Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2020 10:46:06 PM EDT
Just an FYI they were having a “no justice no peace” fuck off protest thing In sterling/rockfalls . Right on up from the t.bell  I don’t know if they will be there tomorrow but I legit ran a red light and hauled my ass out of there ASAP.

For anyone in the area. Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#1]
A protest in Rockford last night. Started out peaceful then turned violent  once the sun went down. Mob attacked a district police station that ended when police used tear gas. A few businesses were looted but no knowledge of any businesses being set on fire. The location where the protest started was a local playground and park that had the playground equipment torched sometime after the crowd moved on with their  mile long march to the police station where they threw rocks and broke windows and damaged signs.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Protest like civilized human beings, no problem. Start acting like hyenas, you'll be treated accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I was born in Sterling lived there until 1968. Even during the Vietnam war we didn`t have trouble in Sterling, why now ? Unless somebody there was feeling left out of the big city action.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If Sterling is the same as when I was there in 2012, I doubt very much happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top