Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2020 10:54:13 AM EDT
Protesters at the Dunlawton Bridge walking towards beachside.

Live stream from facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/163033857204043/permalink/1595911657249582/?__tn__=CH-R
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#1]
On the move going over bridge
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Talked to port orange PD turned out to be a nothingburger.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Talked to port orange PD turned out to be a nothingburger.
View Quote

Good

Apparently there was a protest in Daytona and International Speedway and Beach ST.  The community organizer that started got his foot runover by a car and another driver rearended a car then fled the scene after protesters confronted him.  Cops said no charges in either incident.  This is all per the news journal so they probably burned down every business on beach street and hundreds are dead.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good

Apparently there was a protest in Daytona and International Speedway and Beach ST.  The community organizer that started got his foot runover by a car and another driver rearended a car then fled the scene after protesters confronted him.  Cops said no charges in either incident.  This is all per the news journal so they probably burned down every business on beach street and hundreds are dead.
View Quote

At least then the bums wont beg for my leftovers when leaving Mckays lol.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Another protest planned in Daytona on Thursday, 04 Jun starting at 1730 hours.  I have heard they either plan to walk across the International Speedway bridge or the new bridge at orange ave that is almost complete.  Starting point is the City Island library.

Also heard of a protest in Deland tomorrow, Wednesday 03 Jun at 1230.  I am not sure of the location.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 6:55:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Thx for the heads up.
95.7 is announcing them on the radio now...
As gain thx
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw 1 lone retard on the corner of Nova and Dunlawton Sunday with a BLM sign, other than that I haven't seen a thing around here. I don't go to beachside much so I must have missed them on the bridge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top