Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2019 1:16:42 AM EDT
I’m looking to start training with my rifles/firearms. Where/who would be good classes to take for a beginner? Looking at pistol carbine and long range. I’ve done one long range class. It was ok. I’d like to do more just maybe with a different instructor.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://warfathertraining.com/

Mike is very good at his craft IMO but that opinion is worth what you paid for it.
View Quote
Have you had any experience with him? I briefly looked at the site and didn’t see any day long classes does he do many?
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys!

I teach the basics at all levels in a way that is approachable and I try and meet people wherever they are at, skill wise.  I've coached everybody from LE professionals to military to people who have never touched a gun before and I can help you cure any bad habits you may have picked up.

Message me or check out my site for details. Also have a YouTube channel at Odin Warfather
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Have you had any experience with him? I briefly looked at the site and didn’t see any day long classes does he do many?
View Quote
I don't schedule day long classes because many newcomers lose focus after 3 hours of instruction. I prefer to break my sessions up into half days for this reason and they are priced accordingly.

I would be more than willing to do a full day or even two day class if there was interest.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice to see you around here, MC.

Link Posted: 6/20/2019 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice to see you around here, MC.

View Quote
Good to be seen!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like Sully/ Defensive Edge is offering a HG1 and Carbine Class this August.  If you want the best firearms training in MN sign up
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks guys!

I teach the basics at all levels in a way that is approachable and I try and meet people wherever they are at, skill wise.  I've coached everybody from LE professionals to military to people who have never touched a gun before and I can help you cure any bad habits you may have picked up.

Message me or check out my site for details. Also have a YouTube channel at Odin Warfather
View Quote
Thanks for dropping by and introducing yourself!
If possible could we look at a full day but split it up between rifle and carbine?
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks for dropping by and introducing yourself!
If possible could we look at a full day but split it up between rifle and carbine?
View Quote
I'd love to do something just like that. Its a great way to spend the day!
Why don't you message me offline and we could set it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top